|Oh my lovely…|
- Bright orange loafers and green purse arrived in the mail.
- Creative writing student blog posts.
- Hot coffee in a big mug.
- Student submissions to community college lit mag.
- Fresh fruit cup from the food court.
- Possibility of teaching a second section of Honors English next term.
- A good friend and office mate.
- Wegman’s mushroom masala sauce.
- Moose Tracks ice cream.
- A fun weekend on the horizon.
- A 9:00 AM meeting that made me nervous and annoyed.
- Confusing/inconsistent college policy.
- A thick gray sky that hung around all day.
- A freezing cold office.
- Absurd emails clogging my inbox.
- Vague statements on grading rubric.
- Aching muscles.
- Deep weariness.
- Gray hairs.
- Alarm clocks.
- Excuses from students.
|I typed in Seasonal Affective Disorder and this is what popped up on Google Images. Courtesy of Sarah Douglas.|